Saturday, March 7, 2009

Tribute to GREEN LEMONADE

Well, not too much has changed since my last blog - I think I am trapped in some twilight-illness zone. As soon as the kids were well again, TJ came down with it, and he just can't seem to shake it.
Thankfully, I have found the elixir of health. As many of you know I have been embarking on a lifestyle change to raw foods. My dear friend Janae has been directing my footstep. But one of the very first new foods is "green lemonade" or as I make it, "green orange-aid". I am so grateful for the infusion of vitamins and enzymes - I attribute my wellness to this new discovery. So, bottoms-up!!

6 comments:

aurora said...

That Janae! She is such a spreader of health and happiness! :D She got me on that, too-- just bought a new juicer to start back up. It truly is a wonder elixir.
Here's to health for your sweet family :D Boy, you guys have had it tough!

Jen said...

I think you and I are living in the same nightmare! We've been sharing the sick love since October. I've had a cold for six weeks and it turned into an ear infection! I hope you guys are on the mend soon. Hopefully spring isn't just in our imaginations and will arrive soon!

The Little's said...

YUCK!! At least you have been healthy

irbuanosraL said...

I stumbled across your blog, your name looked familiar, I think it was on the Goff's sidebar ☺
I just had to say hi. You might not remember me. I think we met once or twice a long time ago when we were first married. We just went out with Keith Nelson and his wife, and your name came up, so that's probably how I recognized it! I'm Aubri, Derek's wife. I couldn't help but notice you know Aurora! We just moved from Fort Worth, and we were in the same ward. And I know Janae as well, she hooked me on raw foods too. Anyway hope you don't mind me stopping by! Your family is adorable!

laurie said...

Hey Wen, it's time for an update. Love you.

Jeremy and Neeley said...

You are an inspiration. So you and Jack LaLane are juicin it up- right on Wendy!