Hey TJ - I just wanted to wish you a very wonderful birthday! I won't tell anyone how old you are of course - but older than me!
We had a great day. TJ had to work for the morning, but once he got home we went to lunch, then over to a raquetball store - since he is wanting a new racket. Then we went to the driving range! We burned through 2 buckets of balls in about 10 seconds! All of them filling the inner field - ya, we suck! But then we had a putting competition - and I won!! Next we set up the volleyball net for Kylie's team and played for a while. Of course we didn't have cake - but any quesses? If you said apple pie with ice-cream you win.
It was a great day for him. He also got the "Band of Brothers" DVD's and some frames for the pictures of our river rafting trip to put in his office. Nothing like the trip to Chicago, but he still says he had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment