A tribute to my very hard working hubby. He was recently promoted to Vice President, New Account Acquisitions for First National Bank. This position moves him from the credit department back into marketing. He now directly reports to the Chief Marketing Officer, Scott Smith.
From what my little brain recollects, he is responsible for all the marketing efforts to generate new credit card accounts for the bank. As with every new job many more hours are spent at the bank, but hopefully that will taper off soon. It will be a new challenge for him, which of course we all know he loves a new challange. I told him if he can handle me as a wife, he can handle anything at work!!!
Congrats Sexy - I am so proud of you!!
6 comments:
Congrats to TJ! That is wonderful!
Congrats TJ! Your mama would be PROUD!!!! I got a tear in my eye looking at the picture's of your kids just now.....it is like a flash from the past, I think I have a picture of the Fenton's in my drawer that is the spitting image of your beautiful kiddie's !
Maybe when we come to visit in July T.J. will take a few days off?? We can't wait only 3 more months!
Way to go, T.J. Awesome news on the promotion!!
Woohoo TJ! Way to go!
Wow, What a big boy you are Mason! Kylie and Alyssa you are so beautiful and growing so fast. I can't believe how old everyone is getting:) Wendy, Happy Mother's Day from Delaware!
Post a Comment